Relocation Assistance

If you are planning to relocate or are looking to
purchase a vacation home outside our area, I can help!




Here's how:

As a Windermere and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) member, I have access to the top real estate professionals throughout the United States.

As a complimentary service that I offer to all my customers, I can match you with an excellent Realtor to help with all your special real estate needs. For example, if schools were a special concern, I would find you a Realtor who was well-versed on test scores, special programs, etc. Finding the right Realtor is the key to a smoot move.  

Contact me at or (425) 501-1000 and I will provide you with the assistance you need for a smooth move!